Fox Cottage and Hare Cottage are both part of one thatched, brick and flint, 18th century building, full of character and charm, with low ceilings and exposed beams. They overlook a lovely common with many ancient oak trees.
Please be aware that Fox Cottage is a 18th Century building with very narrow stairs, which may not be suitable for infirm or disabled people.
* Sunroom/dining area.
* Kitchen with a washing machine.
* Lounge with inglenook fireplace and wood burner.
* Shower Room.
* 2 bedrooms, one double, one twin.
* Cottage garden with a summer house and parking.
* Shingled outdoor dining area.
* Bedding and towels included.
* Free Wifi.
* Travel Cot and High Chair on request.
"Lovely accommodation of a high standard. Ideal for family groups, very clean. Enjoyed using the BBQ and the grandchildren loved the outdoor space to ride their bikes."
Extremely helpful staff, helped with all questions we had promptly. Accommodation was great a lot more than we were expecting, everything to make stay comfortable. The Leisure Centre that could be used free with the accommodation was really nice, the kids enjoyed the pool.
Best self-catering stay we have ever had and would highly recommend the cottages.